A major explosion moved the Red Sea port of Aden in Yemen on Sunday, with local media saying a car bomb had been targeted at a convoy of officials travelling across the city.
The blast has led to an unspecified number of casualties, witnesses told Reuters. Images from Aden uploaded to social media have captured what appears to be plumes of black smoke coming from the site of the alleged attack.
A car bomb has targeted the convoy of Aden’s governor, Ahmed Lamlas, who survived the attack, supplies told the local media.
— theyemen.net – اليمن نت (@ElYemenNews) October 10, 2021
DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Click: See details