Get Rid of Termites With Pest Control sets
The US has always faced an invisible enemy that lurks in fractures and walls and can do a colossal amount of damage in very little time! These little attackers are nothing else but tiny termites. Their meaningful size gives a mistaken view about the amount of havoc they can inflict on any house or character. Their unified attacks are more than a match for ordinary mortals. Pest control sets are an absolute must if you find yourself facing a termite problem.
Some deadly facts about termites:
- Termites truly shared the earth with dinosaurs. They have been around for that long. Dinosaurs disappeared, termites did not!
- Termites have wings which they discarded after they decide to build a nest.
- Termites usually congregate in hundreds and thousands; already in millions. Their colonies raise the young together.
- If you grouped all the termites on earth, you will find they weigh more than all the human beings put together.
- The US faces an expenditure of 2 billion dollars each year from termite damage.
- Termites satisfy all day, all night- all year around! They satisfy and they satisfy.
- They lay one egg every 15 seconds and have a life span of 15 years.
- They have the ability to reduce an complete house to rubble when given a free reign for two to three years.
- In one example, a termite mound was truly built to 42 feet height!
Termites truly recycle wood to return it into soil for completing the food chain. They are fine as long as they live in the thorough woods and work on decaying tree stumps. The problem occurs when they move into living premises. Termites love damp and moist wood to satisfy on. There are currently about 2700 species of termites known on earth. Every US state with the exception of Alaska has termites. Out of these species, the subterranean termites are the most deadly. They live under the soil and possess the capacity to build a tunnel right to house foundations. Finally they will destroy the foundation, leaving only the shell. Remember that wood under the soil tends to be damp and moist- ideal for termites!
Pest control sets help to clarify termite infestations, their location and number. Then the firm will suggest the time duration and costs of performing the pest control operation in your house. Many times, it becomes difficult to clarify the nests as they might be hidden in the walls and in the ceiling. Only professionals will know what to do and how to do it. If you speculate a termite infestation, it is time to grab the phone book and call a reputed firm.