Here Are Some meaningful Ways to raise Your Website Performance
There are a lot of ways on how you can raise your website performance. Some of them work for you while some of them don’t. Those which work great for your site do not necessarily work for others. There are a lot of criteria which need to be taken into account when it comes to assessing the feasibility and usefulness of certain methods for upgrading the performance of one’s site.
There are various types of ways where we can approach to upgrade the performance of your site, however today what we wanted to focus on are those which we can work on from the front end performance which are those pertaining to the web pages and websites which can be optimized with very little of your time but however it is effectively responsible for your website’s response time.
Here are a few meaningful ways on how to enhance your website’s performance –
• One of the ways to enhance the speed of your website is by profiling your web page by employing Firebug, a tool which helps to clarify elements which can be optimized to be as small sized as possible. Firebug helps you to hunt down huge files which take up a great amount of disk space from your site.
• Saving images in the right format will help to reduce the initial file size of the image itself. Although there are 3 shared web image file formats which are largely used by the web-masters today, JPEG,GIF and PNG. In general, JPEG is used for realistic photo with fine color tones and sound design, while the other 2 types should be used on images with substantial colors and discrete designs.
• employing the server-side compression to reduce the file size of the page objects, which is very similar to the time of action of zipping up a large file before you sent it by email to others. For those wealthy web-masters who own their own dedicated server, installing a user-friendly application to manager the action of compression instead of using the server-side compression itself.
• Minification refers to the time of action of deleting any unnecessary characters such as tabs, spaces, brackets, etc to reduce the original file size from the source code as much as possible. Web-masters of today are fortunate to find that there are numerous minification options which are obtainable from the market today. These minifying tools are very useful and they are obtainable at your disposal for minifying one’s CSS and Java Script files without any problems at all.
• Monitor the performance of your web server consistently and regularly is basic for this helps you to keep up with the performance of your web server to ensure that it is performing at its optimal level at any given point of time. Your web-server should be powerful enough to manager the growing traffic at your website At the same time, it is necessary to perform regular checking and maintenance sets for your web server with one meaningful objective in mind – which is to extend the life-span of your web server as much as possible.