Low Cost Auto Insurance California
California auto insurance have established a program for low income residents so as to make sure that everyone has and can provide auto insurance. This program will assist to eradicate the number of drivers that are uninsured from the road, and consequently reducing the financial risks of many California auto insurance companies.
California auto insurance companies under law requires residents to buy a minimum of $15,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person, $30,000 per accident and $5,000 for damage of character. This is quite reasonable, but the ones which are usually accompanied with a high auto insurance rate which then cause a financial burden on residents who don’t have ways for paying for auto insurance. By the execution of this plan, california auto insurance companies are assisting to make auto insurance obtainable and affordable to every driver, not minding the income level.
Presently, California’s new low cost auto insurance program provides a narrowed down version of their present plan, permitting drivers that are qualified to buy $10,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person, $20,000 per accident and $3,000 for damage of character.
Certain requirements must be met in order to qualify:
1. One must have a 3 consecutive years driving experience, with not less than 19 years of age.
2. One must not have a conviction of driving record, or a means code felony.
3. In the last 3 years, one must not have a record of a fault accident that involved bodily injury or death.
4. One must not be a college student who claims to be a dependent for income tax purposes.
5. One cannot possess an in-force liability policy for a different means
6. One must be able to show that they have been licenced continuously for the last 18 months. Rate per means – annual premium: Alameda County – $322.00; Contra Costa County – $317.00; Fresno County – $299.00; Imperial County – $210.00; Kern County – $239.00; Los Angeles County – $355.00; Orange County – $312.00; Riverside County – $246.00; Sacramento County – $383.00; San Bernardino County – $283.00; San Diego County – $268.00; San Francisco County – $322.00; San Joaquin County – $295.00; San Mateo County – $307.00; Santa Clara County – $290.00; Stanislaus County – $359.00.
Get more info about auto insurance in California here…